Saturday, February 1, 2014

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review



So this came in my BzzKit from BzzAgent.com. I had tried this before, but I'm not sure it was in sensitive or not and honestly I was not that impressed, but this one was different. It actually worked better. 

There's not a whole lot to say. It's a razor. It gives a pretty close shave, and doesn't irritate your skin too much. It's great for underarms and legs, but for "tight" areas it's a bit large, but they all are. Now days a razor has 100 blades, so it can't be exactly compact. 

Now compared to the competition, which is Venus by Gillette, honestly Venus wins, BUT only by a small margin. Venus cuts closer IMO. I didn't get a whole lot of irritation from the Venus either, but maybe the Schick is not cutting as close because it's for sensitive skin. I don't know. 

Given the choice, I'd probably buy Venus over Schick. But they are both pretty good choices. 

I'd give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. 


* I received these products and coupons from BzzAgent. I wasn't paid, but even if I WAS my opinion will always be MINE, not a promo. *

~Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment