Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sensa Sprinkles

  So I tried Sensa a few months ago and honestly. My review is mixed. 

 The method of use is simple. In the box, you get a 6 month supply. Six little boxes that last approximately a month each. One side is for salty foods the other for sweet. 


There is a DVD, but honestly they tell you all you need to know on the package and the video at www.sensa.com. Just sprinkle the powder across the top of everything you eat right before you eat it. You get access to their support website and you can download their little app that reminds you to sprinkle and you  can track your meals and just general stuff to do with the Sensa "diet". 



The appeal is that you don't have to change your diet. Just make sure you sprinkle the Sensa over a your food. EVEN SNACKS!! Chips and all get Sensa. Just don't put it in soup. Not for hot liquids. I guess because it won't hit your tongue correctly to curb the appetite. 

   I used Sensa for about 2 months and honestly I didn't see a difference. I purchased the little Vitamin packets and I honestly loved those. They really boosted my energy and mood. Others noticed my better mood and increased energy. I noticed an increase in stamina as well. So the vitamins were great and at $30 a box they BETTER be!! The same vitamins are available at GNC. Anyway, in the 2 months I was using it, honestly it made me WANT to eat!!! It seemed to make the food taste great! So it didn't work for me too well. 

BUT on the flip side DH tried the Sensa for Men and he said it worked great for him. 


He took the men's supplement and used the Men's Sensa and I did notice he ate less. So it works for some people. 

All in all, Sensa gets 3 1/2 stars from me because though it didn't work for ME, it does work for some. It's at least worth the $30 starter kit to try. After that I think it's like $89 every 4-6 months or something like that. I accidentally ordered 2 trials so I got 8 months worth- so it's a 4 mo supply per unit. So, if you don't want to be charged $89 be sure to cancel on time. 

Tips for use: *use enough of the product. Make sure you coat the too of your food completely. 

* BELIEVE it will work!! You can help the drug along with positive thinking!! It really helps. :)

Thanks for reading!

~J


No comments:

Post a Comment