Friday, January 7, 2011

L'Oreal Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream

Another L'Oreal product that was a gift. (Unpleasantness.. Black people... Look it up, Dolls... I'm about to just drop it honestly.. L'Oreal makes so OK products... And NO the gifts weren't from L'Oreal. They were from my husband, for christmas. That commercial was foreign. German... Whatever. I've changed so much in the last few years. Is that good? Not really. A story for a later day here.  OK.. On to the review..

Ingredients: 691190/10, Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum Patkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum/Meneral Oil, Polyethylean, Urea, Glyceryl Linoleate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceral Stearate, PEG 2 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, 3 Amino 6 Methoxy 2 Methylaminopyridide Dihydrochloride, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrulline, Methylparabejhn, Phenylalanine, Xanthan Gum, Chlorhexide, Digluconate, Propylene glycol, glyceryl Linolenate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alfa Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylp0araben, F.I.L. #B319512/1

Well, this product contains loads of Shea butter which is great,but I'm SO allergic to Shea Butter, so it does a number on my hands. But on my FACE, to works WONDERS. Oy! It has the light catching quality of that horrid Naturally Beaming, but none of the causing my skin to look ROUGH-ness. It is actually awesome. And the smell? Oh it is great. It smells kind of like Lemons or something. Real citrus-y.  And as we all love, a little goes a long way. The folks at L'Oreal recommend you use this product with the Cleanser, and the Eye Defense, but you really don't need to use all that stuff I'm pretty sure.  But if you'd like, go nuts. I paid about $5 and change for this stuff and it comes in a glass jar, which feels like luxury.. However, is an accident waiting to happen if you ask me. Still it's kind of cool.. Not many products come in glass anymore.


Will I repurchase? If it's a gift, I'll use it,but my allergy to shea butter will probably keep me from just purchasing it on a regular basis. If I can find a version with out the Shea butter... Maybe...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment