Friday, January 7, 2011

L'Oreal RevitaLift Exfoliating Cream Cleanser

OK, Peeps. Right now my photo upload is crap, but I'm still gonna bring ya this review. The photo will come later.

This product is awesome IF you don't have eczema!! I don't have terrible eczema in my face, so the product works very well on my facial skin, but it does aggrivate my HAND eczema.. However, this is not a product for the HANDS, but for the face..

Ingredients: 691929/20 (Never noticed this before. WTF?), Aqua/Water, Sodium Cocoylglycinate, CoCo-Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride,CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Butylparaben, Citronellol, Ethylparaben, Glycol Distearate, Isobutylparaben, Linalool, Methylparaben, Peg-14M, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. # B31098/1

OK, I'm no chemist,but there are a LOT of weird sounding ingredients, but L'Oreal doesn't claim to be natural- OR a lover of MY kind (There has been some controversy. Google it, people.) but it was a gift and I am so grateful. I do like this product, but as I said, not really kind to my hand eczema, but so awesome for my face. Is it time in a bottle so to speak? Not really, but it doesn't make me look old or ashy. And that's always a plus. Then again, my Dove was doing fine AND it doesn't break my hands out. But for the price for a beauty product, it's actually not bad and is affordable. The tube cost me about $7 bucks. As you know beauty products are so expensive these days. Am I telling yall to buy it? It's really up to you. Personally, I think a beauty bar is just as good. And probably Noxema is just as good as far as being non drying. This product is awesome, but seems to have loads of chemicals. (Or I assume they are chemicals, they sound chemically. :p ) And works no better than regular stuff like Dove beauty bar or ANYTHING else that is non drying... Not gonna push it on ya. :) So I guess my first sentence was a bit misleading.. :~)


Will I repurchase? If it's a gift.. If it's up to me? I think I'll keep trying stuff.. I'll stick to my old standby... Dove soap.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment